Looking For A Cleaner Manchester?
We specialise in general cleaning, end of tenancy cleaning, commercial cleaning & office cleaning in Manchester
Cleaner Manchester Boasts
Why Choose Us?
Cleaner Manchester prides itself on the work that they carry out and we believe that this is the reason why we have been so successful since starting back in 2008 as a one man band to now employing over 32 members of staff which have an average experience of 12 years in the industry. Our team are dedicated to make sure you are happy with the work that we carry out and that t is why we most of our business is repeat business.
Why Choose Us?
We offer a wide range of cleaning services including your domestic cleaning where you will be assigned a dedicated cleaner to deal with your weekly clean, we offer end of tenancy cleaning, oven cleaning, office & commercial cleaning. If any of these are of interest then please get in touch.
Areas That We Cover?
We have cleaners operating throughout all of Greater Manchester, Manchester and Cheshire including Stockport, Manchester, Disley, Altrincham,Tameside, Lymm, Didsbury, Wilmslow, Knutsford, Bury (see our Manchester map). Our cleaning staff work Monday to Sunday.
More About The Team?
Our cleaners have a real passion for for what they do. They are all fully trained, uniformed and insured. We believe that employers give out what they get back so we go the extra mile to ensure all our employers are committed to there role by offering full comprehensive training, competitive salary’s and flexible working hours.
Whats The Process?
First of all get in touch with us on 0161 216 1450 or complete the short form for us to call you back. We will then be in touch with you to get book for one of the team to come out so they can introduce themselves and quote a price for the work. You will have a dedicated account manager who will deal with any enquires you may have and they will be available form 9am to 5pm to help you with online chat for 24 hours available.
We can work a price out for you that fits your financial needs as we can tailor our cleans to meet your office size or requirements. It can be booked in for a time and date that is good for you and with us a 24/7 hour service this will provide as little disruption to your business as possible. call us on 0161 266 1451 or complete the short form on the top of the page.
Our Main Points We Cover
1. Empty waste receptacles and replace liners. Wash as needed.
2. Vacuum all carpets and mats
3. Vacuum all hard floors
4. Dust all horizontal surfaces of desks, chairs, tables and other furniture
5. Damp wipe all horizontal surfaces with disinfectant
6. Mop all hard floors with disinfectant
7. Remove cobwebs from front entry and immediate surrounding areas
8. Remove fingerprints and marks from around light switches and door frames
9. Clean automatic glass doors inside and out
10. Wipe all internal glass
11. Polish all brass and bright work on doors and cabinets
12. Spot clean walls and painted surface
13. Collect all garbage, papers, bottles etc. from front entrance
14. Ensure all areas are clean & arranged neatly
Kitchen/Break Room & Washroom
A clean and sanitized washroom is a must in any working environment to ensure safety and reduce the risk of spreading germs. Same thing goes for a kitchen or break room where employees eat. It is imperative that this space be clean and sanitary even if no food preparation is done there.
15. Stock toilet tissue, hand towels, facial tissues and hand soap
16. Empty waste receptacles and wipe if needed and replace bin liners as required
17. Clean and polish mirrors
18. Wipe hand towel dispensers/hand dryers
19. Wipe down doors and sills – remove all dust and prints
20. Clean and sanitize all basins. Polish all bright work
21. Dust partitions, tops of mirrors and frames
22. Remove splash marks from walls and partitions around basins
23. Mop clean restroom and kitchen floors with disinfectant
24. Elevator and Stairs
25. Remove garbage from all areas
26. Polish all brass and bright work
27. Vacuum and mop all hard floors
28. Spot clean internal glass in doors 29. Toilets and urinals to be cleaned and disinfected on both sides and disinfected/sanitized and wiped dry
30. Spray buff all hard floors.
31. Clean all glass inside & outside with squeegee.
32. Vacuum vents and chairs
These are just the very basic cleaning procedures that should be completed . If your current cleaning service isn’t performing like they should be, contact us! We’re currently offering new customers 10% Off their first three months of service. Our 32-Step Cleaning Service is standard no matter how big or small your home or commercial property is. Find out how you can get in on this amazing limited-time offer.
By contact us on 0161 266 1451.
Also our sister company perfect artificial grass can offer you artificial grass installation and for garden services Manchester bespoke garden services
What Our Customers Say About Us?
“Great Company!, We moved into a new home and the house was left a mess by the previous occupier so we got these guys in for a one of clean, 2 years later we still use them weekly.”Mr. Ashworth - Stockport
“Service is great, you can contact them via phone or live chat and i have always been able to get in touch with one the team to answer my problems. Which is key when you need to cancel a clean etc.”Miss. Taylor - Macclesfield
“As a landlord you can imagine the mess the properties get left in and its up to me sort out before the next tenant is in so after using cleaner Manchester once we haven’t stopped using them and cant fault the service they provide.”Mr. Patel - Ashton